- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview.
- If seats remain vacant in first round of interview, to fill these seats a second round of interview will be conducted.
- The institute reserves full rights for taking a decision and it will be final and the binding in all respects.
Following original documents are to be produced and self attested Xerox copies of the same to be submitted at the time of interview:
- Matriculation Certificate
- High secondary school certificate
- Address proof
- ID proof
- Two photographs
Fee & Security Deposits
Fees is to be deposited at the time of admission/commencement of subsequent academic years and as per pre decided schedule.
Fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable in any circumstances, which may please be noted very clearly. The institute will not be responsible any change in circumstances or family economic condition or conflicts, dispute or decision to discontinue the study or any other reason or in case if a candidate is rusticated from the institute.
All disputes are subjected to New Delhi Jurisdiction only.
General Information for application form:
- The candidate must secure minimum eligibility criteria for the program she/he is applying to in order to apply for the same. Student has to fill the application form before the deadline.
- Application form can either be collected in person from Institute’s reception or by applying online.
- On receiving the form, student has to fill in all the details correctly and send the application form along with registration fee.
Duly Filled Application form has to be submitted in person or through currier/speed post to:
Atharv Institute of Allied Health Sciences
3-A, Pocket – SG, Dilshad Garden Delhi – 95
For further details please contact on these numbers +91-9873279789, +91-9654446625